A Skill Booster for Yoga Teachers & Fitness Instructors
What is Thai yoga bodywork ?
- Nuad Borarn or Thai yoga bodywork is an ancient healing art developed in Buddha’s sangha, known for its combination of yoga, Marma points, healing, and Ayurveda.
- Originating in Bharath and spreading across Asia, it gained popularity in Thai temples due to its healing benefits and monk’s practice.
- People of all ages turn to Nuad Borarn for improved overall well-being.
Why is it essential for Yoga teachers and personal trainers?
- Yoga teachers and trainers are responsible for students’ well-being and should focus on injury prevention through posture understanding and assessment.
- Exceptional teachers differentiate themselves by addressing therapeutic needs, tailoring programs to individual progress, and mastering anatomy, energy pathways, and myofascial connections.
- Adapting the teaching approach to each student’s skill level sets exceptional teachers apart from average ones.
Thai Yoga bodywork offers additional income for instructors.
IMOSHA certification brings recognition and referrals.
Personalized attention positively impacts students’ wellness journeys.
Why Learn at IMOSHA?
- The teacher has extensive experience in healing arts, including Nuad Borarn, spanning over a decade and a half.
- IMOSHA, with its strong lineage recognized by the Thai government, provides valuable certification, bolstered by ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
- IMOSHA offers a comprehensive curriculum, including basic, intermediate, and advanced courses in Thai Yoga Massage and other healing arts, preparing students for success as instructors or trainers.
What People Say
“Thai Bodywork Training is one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced. It is truly a beautiful form of art – healing art and moving meditation at the same time. Training with Raghu made me realized how big pot…
Thai Yoga Massage at Imosha with Raghu. “Taking the Thai Yoga Massage with Imosha is a good choice. Raghu is a wonderful teacher, always helpful, friendly, and supportive. My classmates and I learned so muc…
Classes are held from 9:30am till 3:30 pm with lunch break from 12:30-1:30
Classes are held from Monday to Friday
Yes, for the ease of understanding, the course is split into different levels
Basic and intermediate / Level 1&2
Advance / Level 3&4
Yes, if one aspires to become a teacher of Thai Yoga Bodywork, Level 1-4 would be a part of the training.
As the medium of language will be in English, It would be an advantage if the student can understand the same. Having said that, the teacher will be able to communicate and explain in Kannada and Hindi as well.
Inclination towards assisting people in their wellness journey.
The course material will be issued in the class. Please carry a pen, a notebook and a fresh pair of socks to the class.
Please come in comfortable cotton clothing, allowing free movement of the limbs.