The IMOSHA method of Sound Therapy following the lineage of Master Shree brings together relaxing and therapeutic sound to achieve overall well-being. Singing Bowls are highly effective means for energizing or relaxing. It also enables a person to enter an altered state of consciousness which is similar to very deep meditation. This state also aid in therapeutic process.
There are many benefits of Tibetan Singing Bowls:
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly
- Improve circulation
- Chakra balancing
- Meditative state of mind
- Increase mental and emotional clarity
- Promote stillness and well being
- Stimulate the immune system
- Altered state of consciousness
The sessions are conducted either one to one or in small group.
Singing Bowl course schedule shall be listed shortly.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for the schedule.