Namaste, Welcome to our school of Thai Yoga Massage, where you learn a set of healing methods that have their origins in yoga and acupressure, blending the best of these ancient sciences into one immensely powerful healing system.
What is Thai Yoga Massage / Bodywork ?
Thai Yoga Massage, or Nuat Boran or Ancient Massage as it is known in Thai, is a combination of assisted yoga, acupressure, reflexology and physiotherapy. It involves the systematic massaging, stretching and positioning of the body parts in different yogasanas, that helps in relieving stress, promoting convalescence in case of injuries and certain ailments, as well as general wellness.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
- It is a form of assisted yoga along with compression, which helps you progress in your practice of Yoga asanas or weight training or any fitness regime.
- It incorporates pressure-point stimulating movements that unblock energy flows and re-energise the body
- It Boosts immune system and Improves blood circulation
- Increases flexibility in muscles and Increases mobility
- Increases focus and concentration
- Relieves stress and anxiety