The IMOSHA Retreat
Learn Thai Yoga Bodywork
Level 1 & 2 INR 25,000/-
Level1, 2, 3, 4 INR 50,000/-
A week-long getaway designed to help you lighten up and rekindle the spiritual flame in you. The course is designed to give you the twin advantage of Thai Yoga Bodywork with Raghu, and Ashtanga Yoga with Eva, along with a foundation in Meditation, Pranayama, and the philosophy of the healing arts. This 7-day retreat has been carefully planned to ensure you are well on your way to spirituality once you are through. Each day, you start with Yoga, followed by Thai Yoga Bodywork, followed by meditation and spiritual music, and even a visit to temple to complete the detoxification of your mind, body and soul.
Who should register
The Yoga and Healing Arts Retreat is a rigorous programme that is designed to heighten your sense of inner peace and strength, while also empowering you to be a healer for the weak. Each day comprises moderately difficult learning and practice tasks that will remind you of the Karate Kid movies – they are not easy, but they will definitely spark a sea change in your life.
During the 7 days of the retreat, you will:
- Start each day at the crack of dawn, with Eva for lessons in Ashtanga Yoga
- After breakfast, continue with rigorous Thai Yoga Bodywork learning and practice up to 3:00 PM
- Follow up with meditation and spiritual music
- Spend time with the like minded folk at the retreat, and away from the din of life otherwise
- Rinse and repeat for 7 days, till Yoga, Meditation and the Healing Arts become second nature to you
We tend to take for granted that our participants are very serious about why they want to learn Yoga and Thai Yoga Bodywork, and have structured the programme to make sure they leave as qualified and certified practitioners of Thai Yoga Bodywork as well as Ashtanga Yoga. It is in essence, what you would learn over a month, condensed into one very comprehensive programme.
What is included
- Dormitory accommodation at an idyllic resort in Bangalore
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Complete training on Thai Yoga Bodywork and Ashtanga Yoga
- Certificate of competence in Thai Yoga Bodywork
- A spiritual journey with Keertans and temple visit
As the intent is to maximise the benefit of the programme to the participants, individual attention is a must, thus the registrations are limited to 15 persons each year. Register now.
The programme is priced at INR 45,000/- per person, all-inclusive. This however does not include transportation to the resort, air fare, visa fees or any other incidental expenses that you may incur en route to the Retreat.