The IMOSHA Retreat
Who should register
The Yoga and Healing Arts Retreat is a rigorous programme that is designed to heighten your sense of inner peace and strength, while also empowering you to be a healer for the weak. Each day comprises moderately difficult learning and practice tasks that will remind you of the Karate Kid movies – they are not easy, but they will definitely spark a sea change in your life.
During the 7 days of the retreat, you will:
- Start each day at the crack of dawn, with Eva for lessons in Ashtanga Yoga
- After breakfast, continue with rigorous Thai Yoga Bodywork learning and practice up to 3:00 PM
- Follow up with meditation and spiritual music
- Spend time with the like minded folk at the retreat, and away from the din of life otherwise
- Rinse and repeat for 7 days, till Yoga, Meditation and the Healing Arts become second nature to you
We tend to take for granted that our participants are very serious about why they want to learn Yoga and Thai Yoga Bodywork, and have structured the programme to make sure they leave as qualified and certified practitioners of Thai Yoga Bodywork as well as Ashtanga Yoga. It is in essence, what you would learn over a month, condensed into one very comprehensive programme.
What is included
- Dormitory accommodation at an idyllic resort in Bangalore
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Complete training on Thai Yoga Bodywork and Ashtanga Yoga
- Certificate of competence in Thai Yoga Bodywork
- A spiritual journey with Keertans and temple visit
As the intent is to maximise the benefit of the programme to the participants, individual attention is a must, thus the registrations are limited to 15 persons each year. Register now.
The programme is priced at INR 45,000/- per person, all-inclusive. This however does not include transportation to the resort, air fare, visa fees or any other incidental expenses that you may incur en route to the Retreat.
Learn Thai Yoga Bodywork
Be a certified Thai Yoga Bodywork healer